I’ve been given a unique blessing to serve as a professional speaker on multiple different subjects: I have two Master’s Degrees (M.A. Hebrew University of Jerusalem, M.Div. Regent University), lived in Jerusalem for 2 years on top of doing many tours there, pastored for 7 years, and I’m a certified Life Coach. I love speaking to a wide range of audiences and I look forward to working with you! Would you like to see my resume before hiring me? You click here to see my up-to-date resume.
A Few Topics I Love Speaking On
Jesus in the Jewish Festivals
Biblical Sites in Israel
Why should you hire me?
1. I’m authentic. I’m sure you’ve seen that a lot on my site but it’s true. I will always be real and honest.
2. I’m practical. Speaking does nothing if we don’t act on what we’ve learned. Everyone learns differently and I take that into account in my speaking engagements. Two of my degrees are “Practical Theology” after all!
3. I have experience. After pastoring for 7 years and living in Israel for 2 years, I tend to have quite a bit of experience on many of the topics I speak about.
4. I will always challenge. My goal is to always get people to think creatively and to challenge them to think outside of the box.
5. I have training. I’ve been able to learn from some of the most amazing minds from all over the planet. Because I went to three different schools for my degrees I was able to learn from many different points of view.
6. I have recommendations. The people below have some really nice things to say about me.